Life is so miserable and i really hate it...
I hate some people who didnt think of others people's feeling..
They only think for themselves who is the only one who growed up with bitter experiences...
I also do have bitter experiences.. everyone do.. and it happened to everyone.. why??? why can't they try learn to stand on people's feeling to see.. to understand it.. oh gosh...
Actually they themselves could just gone or escape to somewhere else and have a new life but they don't want and yet trying to control everything in their hand...
why??? why am i suffering from them????
I'm too obedient since i was a small little kid.. easily cried and dad never caned me before.. got a lots of stuff i wanted to tell them but their madness was over the line.. and i afraid bad things will happened so i still obeying and obeying and obeying and made jokes to make them happy...
so, im still silently, obeying try to keep them in good condition but some people weren't trying so hard as i am.. and it's kinda over for me right now..
God, do i have other options??? i know this kind of thing wasn't happened to me only in this world.. i wish if only i doesn't born to this world....
I know, i should be positive and it's not the opposite site.. but, i really trying so hard to maintain everything... WHY??? WHY???? why it's me??? why??
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment