skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just remembered i haven't upload the pics i took on the reunion dinner.. haha~ wana share with all of u.. Reunion Dinner of U6D 2007
Venue : Coca Restaurant
Date : 5th March 2008
Organized by Kulow.. n wad i did is snap snap snap non stop~~ hahahhahah~
Maliana and I, she changed a lot.. prettier and fairer.. hehe~
Mrs Stella and Kulow....
Mrs Stella and I, comparing our eyes.. hahahhaha~ see i open so big..
Kulow and I, Hey dude, gonna miss ur jokes...
That's it! I'm in.. haha~ gonna miss u girls..
Hamizah and I, she is a pro traditional dancer..
Margaret and I, we were working at Spring together.. hahahha~ but not same shop.. umm.. well, i went off after one month n she still on.. haha~ good luck girl!!
Felix and Dean.. Felix left too n he left before finish lower 6.. Dean making funny face again~
Alex is smiling.. hahahahhaa~
Alex and I, he entered L6D kinda late and left after finished lower 6..
U-nie, Zuriana and Hamizah.. Always seen to be together 24 hours in sch last time.. hahahhahah~
Hamizan and I, we always argue in the class... now we can't anymore..
The Ladies will rule the world... muahhaahahhaha~
The Three Musketeers with Mrs Stella, our Econs teacher.. Protect the Queen!!
Mitchell and I, he look fatter than before he went to S'gor study.. just back for one week duh.. is the food nice???
Kulow and I, actually he's trying to make himself taller than me and i kept jumping so, he does.. once the camera snapped.. He won!! Crap!
Tcass and I, this pic actually look great but Tcass hair kinda mess, so took once more...
This one, Tcass hair is not mess but the pic is blur.. *sigh*
Albert Chin and I, we were old classmates since primary school.. hahhaa~ Dean ruined my pic again~
Kulow, Zuriana, Mrs Stella, Hamizah and Dean at the back.. Bad Dean, Bad!!!
Van and I.. Crap! Zack had ruined the pic..
The last pic we had took before we go back and hit the bed... Nono.. actually after i bluetooth this pic to those who want it then bye bye... haha~ Tata my friends gotta miss u guys so much.. and thanks Kulow for the dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment